At the Orange level of the COVID-19 Protection Framework, ALL of our venues remain open throughout Tauranga, Hamilton & Wellington.
There are a number of minor changes at this level, and we understand that it can get a little confusing for our guests to know the specific requirements, so we’ve pulled together a few FAQs you might have to put your mind at ease before your visit with us!
- Do I need to show a Vaccine Pass to enter a Kāpura venue? Yes. If you are over 12 years, 3 months you will need to present your Vaccine Pass to one of our friendly team; who will sight or scan to verify.
- I have a temporary exemption, can I use that? Yes, please show this when asked. We will be accepting these until 11:59PM 14 December 2021.
- Do children need to show a Vaccine Pass? Children under 12 years, 3 months are NOT required to have a Vaccine Pass to enter.
- I don’t have a Vaccine Pass, how can I get one? It’s easy as! Click HERE to get yours.
- Do I need to wear a mask inside the venue? Wearing a mask is not mandatory, but it is encouraged. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please feel free to do so! Our teams will be wearing theirs.
- Do we still have to be seated? No, you are no longer required to stay seated; bar service is back baby!
- Do I still have to scan in? Yes please. We are using the NZ COVID Tracer app, alongside paper-based sign-in systems for guests without smartphones.
All of our team are here to help make this new process as easy, breezy as possible, so please keep that in mind when visiting us - we just want to make your experience the best it can possibly be!
If your question isn’t listed, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.
*All above information has been sourced from the NZ Govt. Covid19 and Ministry of Health NZ websites, are correct as of Monday 6th December 2021 and subject to change.